Working on a poster or presentation? Our official HCC logos and style guide are available in this drive (accessible only through myUMBC).
UMBC provides a number of helpful resources and services for students that are available to graduate students at all levels
- Writing Center provides support for students writing in any subject
- UMBC Works: Centralized repository for on campus jobs (hourly, part-time, and full-time positions)
- Career Center helps students identify and apply for internships and post-graduation positions
- Counseling Center offers many services to help destress.
- Student Disability Services helps students identify what they need to be successful.
- Off campus housing services provides many resources to live on or around campus.