Skip to Main Content

Funding FAQs

What funding opportunities are available for graduate students in the MS HCC Program? Am I eligible for them if I am working?

Typically, there are not RA/TA/GA funding opportunities for students in the MS program, as these are more common for students in the PhD program.

However, some students do end up finding hourly work on campus doing research or administrative tasks with faculty or other departments. Most students who end up working with faculty on research do so in their second semester, and students who find employment opportunities outside the department find it through UMBC works.